STRENGTH & DIGNITY: Strength is defined as the quality or state of being strong, capacity for exertion or endurance, power to resist force, solidity, toughness. Dignity is defined as the state or quality of being worthy of honor or respect.
SIZE GUIDE VIDEO FOR HOODIES:
She is clothed in strength & dignity, she laughs without fear of the future. This quote is so beautiful, if you love and respect yourself, you have the freedom to laugh, to enjoy the dazzling moments in life, and to swim in the possibilities.
SIZING CHART: Need help with sizing? Contact Jamie Ann Burke directly CLICK HERE. She would love to help you personally.
- Length = highest point of the shoulder to the bottom hem of the shirt.
- Width = across the bust 1-inch below the armhole, seam to seam.
- Jamie wears size (M) Medium
- 5 feet 9 inches (175 cm) tall
- chest circumference 35" (88.9 cm)
- waist circumference 29" (73.9 cm)
- hip circumference 40" (101cm)
MATERIALS: Everyone needs a go-to, cozy sweatshirt to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's also perfect for cooler evenings!
- 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
- Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
- Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
- 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Front pouch pocket
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem