Love Drama Masks Acting Theatre | Unisex Hoodie
I LOVE ACTING: I smile when I hear people say they must act. Often, well-meaning industry professionals say, "If you want to do anything else, do that." I don’t recommend listening to those naysayers. They might only be focused on some glittery end reward, but if you're focused on immense personal growth, acting is the most valuable life-class you can find.
SIZE GUIDE VIDEO FOR HOODIES:
The Thespian Heart Clothing Love Drama Masks Acting Theatre series is an homage to the theatrical players in the entertainment industry, the brave actors & actresses. Those courageous and vulnerable souls wear their hearts on their sleeves as they tell other characters stories.
SIZING CHART: Need help with sizing? Contact Jamie Ann Burke directly CLICK HERE. She would love to help you personally.
- Length = highest point of the shoulder to the bottom hem of the shirt.
- Width = across the bust 1-inch below the armhole, seam to seam.
- Jamie wears size (M) Medium
- 5 feet 9 inches (175 cm) tall
- chest circumference 35" (88.9 cm)
- waist circumference 29" (73.9 cm)
- hip circumference 40" (101cm)
ACTING WORK: Acting is physically, mentally, and spiritually exhaustive, so much goes into the #Actorlife. There are the acting basics like acting resumes, vocal warm-ups, and memorizing lines, to developing compelling characters, networking, mindset, and professional conduct. Hats off to those who dare to pursue this journey. I love you. I love what you stand for, I love working with you, and I love watching you on television. xoxo Jamie Ann Burke
MATERIALS: Everyone needs a go-to, cozy sweatshirt to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's also perfect for cooler evenings!
- 50% cotton/50% polyester
- Reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn
- Double-lined hood
- 1x1 athletic rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Front pouch pocket