It Takes A Village | Fanny Pack
When executed well, a film or TV show has the power to transport the audience to a new world, full of new ideas, visuals, and points of view. There is an old African proverb, "It takes a village to raise a child.” Meaning to cultivate a well-rounded human life takes many interested parties in collusion. The same is true for storytelling, many voices on a single wavelength tell breathtaking tales from around the world.
SIZING CHART: Need help with sizing? Contact Jamie Ann Burke directly CLICK HERE. She would love to help you personally.
- Circumference = around your waist
- Jamie wears size (S/M) Small /Medium
- 5 feet 9 inches (175 cm) tall
- chest circumference 35" (88.9 cm)
- waist circumference 29" (73.9 cm)
- hip circumference 40" (101cm)
VILLAGE MEMBERS: It takes a village to tell a story. Here we have some of the many people who make the magic happen: Actors, Actresses, Talent, Producers, Directors, Editors, Writers, Music Composers, Sound Engineers, Cinematographers, Casting Agents, Art Directors, Production Designers, and many many important crew members to numerous to name here.
MATERIALS: Fanny pack is the ultimate accessory for people on the go. And this waist bag has everything—the right size, a small inside pocket, and adjustable straps—to become your favorite fashion item if you're going to a festival, getting ready for a vacation, or just like to keep your hands free.
- 100% polyester
- Fabric weight: 9.91 oz/yd² (336 g/m²)
- Dimensions: H 6.5'' (16cm), W 13'' (33cm), D 2¾'' (7cm)
- Water-resistant material
- Top zipper with 2 sliders
- Small, customizable inner pocket without zipper
- Silky lining piped inside hems
- 1¼'' wide adjustable straps with plastic strap regulators