Hollywood Actor Star | Unisex Hoodie Sweatshirt
HOLLYWOOD STAR: Along Hollywood Blvd, in Los Angeles is the world-famous Hollywood Walk of Fame. Embedded in the 15 blocks of sidewalk are more than 2,690 stars with the names of famous actors, directors, filmmakers, musicians, etc.
SIZE GUIDE VIDEO FOR HOODIES:
But before you can earn your five-pointed terrazzo and brass star, you must recognize the star that you already are, you must celebrate the beautifully unique person and artist you already are.
SIZING CHART: Need help with sizing? Contact Jamie Ann Burke directly CLICK HERE. She would love to help you personally.
- Length = highest point of the shoulder to the bottom hem of the shirt.
- Width = across the bust 1-inch below the armhole, seam to seam.
- Jamie wears size (M) Medium
- 5 feet 9 inches (175 cm) tall
- chest circumference 35" (88.9 cm)
- waist circumference 29" (73.9 cm)
- hip circumference 40" (101cm)
ACTOR WORDS: In these designs, I have included some of the words in the life of an actor: script, social media, callbacks, sides, boom, hair, onset, cold reading, close up, slate, improv, Oscars, residuals, Emmys. Thespian Heart Clothing celebrates the multifaceted life of an actor and proposes that you are already a star when you commit to being an actor.
MATERIALS: Everyone needs a go-to, cozy sweatshirt to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's also perfect for cooler evenings!
- 50% cotton/50% polyester
- Reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn
- Double-lined hood
- 1x1 athletic rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Front pouch pocket