Courage | Women's Joggers
COURAGE: Courage is a love affair with the unknown. -Oslo. How beautiful is that? Wow! Funny how the root of courage is the Latin word "cor" which means heart. Courage originally meant "To speak one's mind by telling all one's heart.” Today, courage means the ability to do something that frightens one or the mental or strength to persevere, and withstand danger, or difficulty. Thespian Heart Clothing encourages you to have the courage today to be your truest self, the self that resides in your heart of hearts, and face any challenges with love and compassion for yourself and others.
SIZE GUIDE VIDEO FOR ALL-OVER PRINT JOGGERS:
SIZING CHART: Need help with sizing? Contact Jamie Ann Burke directly CLICK HERE. She would love to help you personally.
- Hips = circumference around the widest part of hips
- Waist = circumference around the narrowest part of the waist.
- Jamie wears size (M) Medium or (L) Large
- 5 feet 9 inches (175 cm) tall
- chest circumference 35" (88.9 cm)
- waist circumference 29" (73.9 cm)
- hip circumference 40" (101cm)
USES: The Thespian Heart Clothing all-over print jogger is a must-have staple for any closet. These inspirational joggers put smiles on people's faces across the globe and remind the wearer of the unique light they are. These are fantastic gifts for film students, creatives, entrepreneurs, moms, and athletics.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Wash in cold water with similar colors when needed, make sure the jogger is both washed and dried inside out. If ironing, make sure your Thespian Heart Clothing hoodies are inside out.
MATERIALS: Congrats, you've found your next favorite sweatpants! Made from a soft cotton blend, these joggers feature a vibrant print that won't fade, so they can stay in your wardrobe for a long time.
- 70% polyester, 27% cotton, 3% elastane
- Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²)
- Slim fit
- Soft cotton-feel fabric face
- Brushed fleece fabric inside
- Cuffed legs
- Practical pockets
- Elastic waistband with a white drawstring