Black Lives Matter | BLM | Unisex Sweatshirt
VIDEO SIZE GUIDE FOR SWEATSHIRTS:
Etched in the fabric of the United States is the blood, sweat, and tears of African American peoples, the enslaved, the everyday person, and the revered. The trajectory of black value in America should serve to strengthen the inner joy & hope of all peoples, and the simple acknowledgment of “mattering” helps the American spirit immensely.
STYLISH: & COMFORTABLE This crewneck sweatshirt is perfect for men, women, and nonbinary persons who celebrate life, being creative, and consistent self-improvement. Thespian Heart Clothing sweatshirts encourage students actors, filmmakers, directors, creative, and movie watchers. A beautiful & bold novelty gift for the people who go after their dreams, and endeavor to create the life they want.
SIZE CHART (inches): Need help with sizing? Contact Jamie Ann Burke directly CLICK HERE, she would love to help you personally.
- Length= from the highest point on the shoulder strap to the bottom hem.
- Width = across the chest from one inch below each armhole
- Jamie wears size (M) Medium
- 5 feet 9 inches (175 cm) tall
- chest circumference 35" (88.9 cm)
- waist circumference 29" (73.9 cm)
- hip circumference 40" (101cm)
Take chest circumference (i.e 35") and divide by 2 to get WIDTH = 17.5" inches (approx.) then add 4-5 inches for sweatshirt bagginess = 22inches = size medium
If Jamie wants a snug fit she can get small, if she likes a really baggy fit she can get large. But since Jamie likes a relaxed fit, and she normally wears size 6, she got size medium.
SUPPORTING: Feel great about supporting a 🧸 black-owned, 🧋woman-owned, 📀artist-owned small business. xoxo.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem