It Takes a Village | Unisex Hoodie Sweatshirt
IT TAKES A VILLAGE…TO TELL A STORY: I’m often amazed at how television programs and films are made. The share amount of moving parts is baffling when you really sit down and think about it. Thousands of people come together to create one complex piece of art: a story told through pictures, it’s a beautiful concept.
SIZE GUIDE VIDEO FOR HOODIES:
When executed well, a film or TV show has the power to transport the audience to a new world, full of new ideas, visuals, and points of view. There is an old African proverb, "It takes a village to raise a child.” Meaning to cultivate a well-rounded human life takes many interested parties in collusion. The same is true for storytelling, many voices on a single wavelength tell breathtaking tales from around the world.
SIZING CHART: Need help with sizing? Contact Jamie Ann Burke directly CLICK HERE. She would love to help you personally.
- Length = highest point of the shoulder to the bottom hem of the shirt.
- Width = across the bust 1-inch below the armhole, seam to seam.
- Jamie wears size (M) Medium
- 5 feet 9 inches (175 cm) tall
- chest circumference 35" (88.9 cm)
- waist circumference 29" (73.9 cm)
- hip circumference 40" (101cm)
VILLAGE MEMBERS: It takes a village to tell a story. Here we have some of the many people who make the magic happen: Actors, Actresses, Talent, Producers, Directors, Editors, Writers, Music Composers, Sound Engineers, Cinematographers, Casting Agents, Art Directors, Production Designers, and many many important crew members to numerous to name here.
MATERIALS: Everyone needs a go-to, cozy sweatshirt to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's also perfect for cooler evenings!
- 50% cotton/50% polyester
- Reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn
- Double-lined hood
- 1x1 athletic rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Front pouch pocket